Call Center and Dental Advisers
Your first contact at New Smile Dental Group will be with one of our Dental Advisers. Their vast dental knowledge comes from additional classroom training as well as from our team of dentists who provide training on the latest dental implant techniques, crowns, bridges and overall dental aesthetics.
- Personalized dental advice.
- Personalized assistance with dental estimate/quote prior your trip.
- Appointment scheduling with an assigned dentist.
- Lodging advice and assistance (if necessary).
- Transportation arrangements (i.e. airport pick up).
- Financial transaction assistance: Staff from our center can help you handle bank wires or deposits and assist you with other financial matters during your visit.
- Insurance claim forms assistance: For patients who are covered through an insurance plan, we will provide all necessary documentation regarding the dental procedure for insurance reimbursement.
* PLEASE NOTE: A dental estimate/quote prior to your trip does not replace a full medical opinion or a diagnosis that would otherwise be given with an examination of the patient in person. All charges quoted prior to consultation are estimated charges and not conclusive of a final bill.