Our team is committed in providing first class dental services in our state-of-the-art practice. The staff of highly skilled, dedicated and well-trained professionals endeavors to deliver the dental care that best meet our patients needs.
We strive to offer education and information about our dental procedures and we aim to make every patient visits to our dental facilities a relaxed and anxiety-free experience
- Our Senior Doctor has been trained not only in Costa Rica, but also in Brazil and USA.
- Four general dentists and one dental specialist are part of our full-time dental team.
- All of our six permanent doctors are focused on restorative and cosmetic dentistry.
- A team of two doctors is assigned to every dental case treated at the Clinic and two assistants for each doctor. The dental assistants help the dentists during the performance of every dental procedure and also provide support in office and lab duties.
- Four on-demand specialists and surgeons ready for specialized procedures and treatments such as IV Sedation, Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery, Periodontics and Endodontic.
- All of our doctors are incorporated to the Association of Dental Surgeons of Costa Rica (Colegio de Cirujanos Dentistas de Costa Rica), which is the highest authority that monitors the performance of the dental profession in the country.
- Doctors and all medical staff attend regular updating courses all around the world to improve and expand knowledge, mainly on restorative and cosmetic dentistry.
- Certified doctors in the placement of dental implants with formal training at the Corporate Headquarters of OCO Biomedical Inc. located in Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States