We will pick you up!
On behalf of everyone at New Smile Dental Group, we want to welcome you to Costa Rica.
Please, read carefully the following procedure:
- As soon as you arrive to Costa Rica, you have to go to the Immigration area (please see note on the requirements at the end of this document), which will take you about 5 minutes walking depending on the gate you arrive. Please look for the sign “Entry/Exit”.
- We have reserved for you an exclusive V.I.P. service at the Juan Santamaria International Airport, which offers you special attention in the restricted areas of the airport since you enter the customs area until the exiting gate of the airport.
- After checking at the immigration area, an agent of the National Chamber of Tourism of Costa Rica (CANATUR) will be waiting for you holding a sign with your name on it. Canatur counts with professional personnel working from Monday through Sunday from 7:00 am to 10:00 pm.
- In order to easily recognize you, they will give you a sticker with your name, which credits you as a V.I.P. during your permanence in the area of customs of the aerial terminal.
- Canatur will take care of you going through customs and will take you with the driver who will transfer you to the hotel or to our clinic.
- When you are exiting the building, look for a driver holding a sign with your name on it. He will take you to your hotel or to our dental center.
If for any reason the CANATUR agent cannot contact you, please go to the customs area directly.
When you are exiting the building, take to your right hand side and look for our driver who will be holding a sign with your name on it. He will take you to your hotel or to our dental center.
If you change hotels, please notify it to the clinic. If it is not one of our selected hotels, we will not provide transportation even if it was offered at the beginning.