Preparing Your Visit
To help you prepare for your visit to New Smile Dental Group and to Costa Rica, we have developed the following checklist with links to other useful web sites. If you have any questions, please contact New Smile Dental Group’s International Center.
Our experienced, multilingual staff is dedicated to making your visit to Costa Rica and New Smile Dental Group as simple and easy as possible.
- Confirm appointment schedule with New Smile Dental Group’s International Center.
- Check entry requirements to Costa Rica and your passport information. You must have passport to travel to Costa Rica.
- Buy airplane ticket (s)
- Accommodations. New Smile Dental Group is located San Jose city. Many hotels offer affordable short-term living arrangements for patients and their families. Most hotels provide patients and families accommodations at a discounted rate (subject to availability). For assistance in making a hotel reservation, please contact New Smile Dental Group’s International Patient Center.
- Airport Assistance. Once you have made your travel arrangements, you can notify the International Patient Center, at least 48 hours in advance of your arrival, with your flight number and airline; time and date of arrival; the names of all members of your family who are traveling with you; and any special needs you may have.
- Getting to Know Costa Rica