David Vega Alvarado, D.D.S.
- Five years of experience as a dentist doing operative dentistry.
- Highly professional and dynamic with extensive knowledge of dental care and treatments.
- Dental Surgeon, Universidad de Costa Rica, 2000 – 2008
- DDS Degree, Universidad de Costa Rica, 2000 – 2008
- Course on Ionizing Radiation, CCDCR – 2009 and 2013
- Composite White Fillings and Restoration of Ceramics, an Aesthetic Commitment, FUNDECO – 2007
- Update on Management of Hospital Solid Waste and Medical-Surgical Aseptic Technique, Universidad de Costa Rica, 2006
- 2013 – present day - New Smile Dental Group, General Dentist
- Dental practice doing restorative treatment planning with emphasis in rehabilitation of the full mouth.
- Dental examination, intraoral assessment, photographic examination and X-ray through the Digital Software.
- Constant updates of the latest advances in dentistry through magazines, articles and attendance to dental seminars abroad.
- 2013 - General Dentistry in Clínica Salud Integral in Guadalupe
- 2013 - General Dentistry in Clínica Siquirres Dental
- 9/2010 – 1/2013 General Dentistry in Clinic S.O.S, (in clinic, companies, talks), Curridabat, Costa Rica
- 3/2010 – 8/2010 General Dentistry in Dental Clinic of Dr. Paula Córdoba, Tejar del Guarco, Costa Rica
- 8/2009 – 1/2010 General Dentistry in Asembis, Alajuela, Costa Rica
- 6/2009 – 8/2009 General Dentistry in Asembis Alajuela, Heredia, Purral and San Jose, Costa Rica
- 4/2009 – 6/2009 General Dentistry in Dental Clinic of Dr. Pablo Obando in Guadalupe and San Jose, Costa Rica
- Spanish: Native
- English: Medium